Any month of the year, there's always many things to do in Guardamar.
You may want to:
- Visit the Reina Sofia park which has a beautifully designed lake, trails and waterfalls - the children will love
to watch the peacocks, squirrels, turtles, ducks, birds, etc, that all roam freely about in the lakes and grassed areas, plus a dedicated play area for children which has loads of swings, slides, see-saws
- Or visit the large picnic areas by the northern part of the beach.
- Maybe visit the magnificent castle in Guardamar.
- Go to the pine forests.
- See a typical Spanish fiesta.
- Get some expert tennis coaching from the resident tennis coach in Guardamar. Just click on the following link for more details -
Tennis in Guardamar
- See the sand dunes.
- Visit any of the street markets in Guardamar, more details on the following link
Markets in Guardamar, there's also quite a large market in Guardamar, which is on the outskirts of Guardamar, on the way from Guardamar to Quesada, just off
what the locals call the 'Lemon Tree Road', this market on Sunday mornings is in El Campo de Guardamar, (but it can be very busy!).
- Sunbathe on some of the best beaches in Spain, more details on the following
Beaches in Guardamar.
- Or just sample some of the brilliant Spanish bars and restaurants, more details on the following links
Bars in Guardamar and
Restaurants in Guardamar.
Also, for anyone looking to play any golf in Guardamar, there's quite a few golf courses on the Costa Blanca, that are quite close to Guardamar, some of the golf courses are just a few minutes drive from Guardamar. Just click on the following link for more details
Golf courses on the Costa Blanca
An excellent suggestion from Mike, one of the regular visitors from England to Guardamar :
"Guardamar is quite good for cycling if you want to be away from the traffic.
My wife and I often cycle along to the Guardamar marina (not the town) via La Pinada and
out onto the breakwater which gives some good views of the coast.
We sometimes return by entering the marina and following the river back to the town or returning back along the coast road for a few sardinas next to the
There are quite a few paths and roads within La Pinada also.
Perhaps other readers of this could suggest more bike ride routes in Guardamar.
Mike, Welling, Kent, England."
If you would like to include something on this page, in text and/or images, just
email details to:
Tell others about this page
Add to favorites